Nigerian Law School -(B.L)
Olabisi Onabanjo University -(LL.B)
Phone: +234 1 628 4627
Abisola is a vibrant and dynamic Attorney. Her experience spans through different sectors including Legal, Educational and Banking in different capacities and at different times.
Prior to joining Tope Adebayo LLP, she horned her skills with a notable law firm where she garnered experience in litigation and legal research. She later worked with the Legal Services Department of a multinational Financial Institution. In demonstration of her multidisciplinary experiences, she worked at a top tier educational institution where she doubled as Legal Advisor and Human Resources Administrator. She was instrumental to the Institution’s change management and adoption of alternative dispute resolution options in order to salvage corporate reputation.
Her quest for career advancement saw her back to the terrain of legal practice. Abisola is an Associate in the Firm.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators (UK)
- Security confirmation and documentation for the AMCON/BOI On-lending Transaction for a Commercial Bank.
- Advised on the restructuring of staff mortgages of a Commercial Bank.
- Carried out assessment and legal audit of the securities for various facilities advanced by a commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Advised on the dynamics and implementation of a multibillionaire On-Taker concessioning Agreement.
- Team Lead, Legal team that advised an indigenous technological company on its corporate restructuring.
- Focused team member, legal team that advised a multinational insurance company in Nigeria on regulatory compliance and divestment of subsidiaries.
- Companies Secretarial Practice
- Legal Audit
- Intellectual Property and Media Law
- Corporate Investment and Restructuring
- Loans liquidation, syndication and restructuring