“Time is of the essence in resolution of business disputes. Clients need results in line with their business needs not protracted litigation”
At Tope Adebayo LLP, we tailor our strategies to each client’s specific needs, taking into account the client’s goals and risks. Crucial to our firm’s effective representation of the client at the outset of a case, we adopt an approach that will maximize the client’s likelihood of success and reduce its risk exposure. Our department has the ability to respond to crisis facing a client by assembling an integrated team of attorneys who have the expertise to explore a wide range of strategic alternatives, from pursuing a consensual resolution to seeking immediate recourse to courts, where appropriate. We explore ranging options in resolving dispute to fit the varying needs of our client. Options such as Litigation, Arbitration and other forms of ADR in resolving disputes.
We adopt a result oriented approach to resolution of client’s disputes based on the following understandings.
- Disputes are inevitable in everyday business transactions.
- Though business disputes are inevitable, they are also undesirable
- Reducing to the barest minimum out client’s liabilities and exposure in the event of a business dispute.
- Amicable resolution of dispute is crucial for prolonged business success.
- Time is of the essence in resolution of business disputes.
- Except when it is extremely inevitable, litigation should be a last resort in resolving business disputes.
- The continued survival and business success of our clients remains the ultimate goal.
In line with these understandings, we have resolved business disputes involving Billions of Dollars across various sectors of the economy including Maritime, Oil and Gas, Banking, Information Technology, Construction and Health. One of such instance was where we recovered the sum of N2. 58 billion for one of our clients in the Agro-allied sector within six (6) months.
Also, our team comprises qualified and experienced negotiators, mediators and arbitrators, thereby placing us in a standing to offer our clients a broad range of dispute resolution services.